gluten-free and dairy-free.
These fritters are common in my kitchen as we regularly make stuffed zucchini (dolma) and end up with big amount of the inside of the zucchini that we scrape out.
So I use the insides to make fritters, zucchini bread, simply stir fry with onions for a side dish, or add into my egg bake recipe.
I’m an intuitive cook, however, I tried to measure out the ingredients for you.
- 2 cups of the inside part of the cored zucchini
- 5 eggs
- 3 heaped Tbsp of oat flour (I simply pulse the rolled oats in the food processor to make it flour)
- 2 Tbsp of chopped parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder (optional)
-1 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Put the zucchini insides in a food processor and blend/grate. Squeeze the juices out (I just squeeze in my hand) and place in a bowl. (discard the juice)
- Mix in all the other ingredients.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Scoop batter by the tablespoon into the hot skillet and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.